Happy With Your Appearance?

Happy With Your Appearance?

How happy are you with your appearance?  Do you think it could use some improvement or are you fine with the way you look at the present time?  Seems like there is always room for improvement for most of us.  Even if we get to that ideal weight loss, then we need to be thinking about how to keep it there and maybe even start building some muscle mass.
We already know that moderate exercise never hurt anyone and the good Lord knows that more of us need to participate in something other than watching tv on the couch with a drink in one hand and something to eat in the other.  Habits are very difficult to break sometimes but if you are determined, it will happen!  Never hurts to have your spouse or partner giving some support in the exercise and weight loss program and truth known, they could benefit by participating themselves.

Believe me, I know how difficult all this is because I love to eat!  I am determined to lose the extra pounds this time and keep them off.  I decided to stop putting all that bad stuff in my mouth (cakes, cookies, bread, pastas, potatoes, etc.) and start thinking about the future and whether or not I want to be there.  Since I have stopped those bad habits I am feeling more energetic, healthier, and actually don't mind looking in the mirror more often.  It's been two weeks now and I have already lost 12 lbs.  I am determined to lose at least another 8 and keep it off.

You are probably wondering how I'm doing this.  It is quite easy and I don't feel like I've had to really give up that much.  In these 2 weeks I have gotten quite used to my new eating habits and seeing the results makes it even easier to continue on this trek.  Also what I'm using to lose the weight is very satisfying and filling.  One other habit I've developed is drinking much more water throughout the day.  This is keeping me well hydrated and cleaning out the impurities that I have allowed to accumulate in my system.

If you want to know my secret, just take a few minutes to check out my site and you will see this secret formula that has help over a million in the US and Canada alone get to their desired weights.  You can be added to that number if this is what you truly desire for yourself - A Better Lifestyle!

To your health,
Eddie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Being Fat!

Inviting Others To Participate