Stop Being Fat!

Stop Being FAT!

Stop being FAT is pretty blunt I know, but if it is true about you or someone you know, then it can be stopped.  Do you turn around when someone is talking about a beached whale?  Are you embarrassed when you hear fat jokes like, "Yo momma's so fat, she makes Free Willy look like a tic tac!"  Or, " Yo momma's so fat, when she walked in front of the TV I missed 3 commercials!"  These remarks are very cruel and no one should say things like this about anyone, but we know that life is not fair and that everyone does not care about our feelings.

I have never been obese, but I have been overweight for my stature.  Since no one was going to take those extra pounds off of me and since I have not yet discovered that miracle pill, I decided I will have to do it myself.  The first key ingredient in this very trying process was to "Want IT!"  I truly want to lose those extra pounds. Another key ingredient is to set a realistic goal in taking off that extra baggage.  I decided that 90 days should be long enough to accomplish the task at hand and if I am successful before the 90 day limit, then that will spur me on to do more, like build muscle mass.  The third and very crucial ingredient was to find a product or program that would help me shed the pounds without the process being distasteful or burdensome.  After searching high and low I have found it!  Woo Hoo!  It took a while.

I am now in my 35th day of 90 days and I have lost more than I expected in this very short time.  The product I'm using is owning up to its claims and I am pleasantly surprised.  It actually tastes great and I look forward to having it once and sometimes even twice a day.  Today I've substituted two meals but will have a sensible dinner this evening.

I don't see this as a diet but as a new lifestyle.  In order for me to stay committed I will have to continue to view it this way.  If you are like me and you are not happy with the way you look or feel, then maybe this would work for you too.  Whatever you decide to do, I pray it will work as good as this program and regiment is working for me.  To your good life, health and prosperity!

Eddie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inviting Others To Participate

Happy With Your Appearance?