Knowing & Thinking - Two Completely Different Animals

Knowing and thinking are truly two completely different animals.  Knowing is surety, while thinking is guessing.  Would you rather know something for sure or would you rather rely on guess work?

Most of us want a sound or firm foundation when it comes to making decisions for our lives, especially if these decisions involve other individuals like our family.  To know something gives it validity and substance.  For example, if you are a doctor and you need to perform a certain operation, it is better that you can tell the patient beforehand that you know what you are going to do vice I will think what to do once I open you up. See the difference between knowing and thinking?  Knowing brings confidence into the equation by the doctor and peace of mind to the patient.

As network marketers we want to know, not think, which opportunities are good or bad for those we are helping.  Too many of us have already found out the hard way by thinking and not knowing and this mistake has cost us some hard times.  How many times do we have to be knocked down before we realize the need to be more diligent in our decision making?  I've been knocked down enough and I choose to know from now on and stop the thinking process!

Is one opportunity as good as the other?  No! My track record can speak for itself.  Since I've learned to know and not think, my success has taken me from the 97% fail rate, to the 3% success rate.  It can happen to you too if you put into practice the knowing mentality vice the thinking mentality.  We are here to help you do just that! 


Much to your continued success my fellow marketers!

Eddie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Being Fat!

Inviting Others To Participate

Why Broccoli?