There's Always A Catch!


Why is there always a "catch" to most ad offers we click on?  When someone says "free", why can't it be free without the "catch"?  What I mean is, when we read a post and the offer says free but when we go to the website and it says free trial for 30 days, why not post it that way instead of giving the reader the deception that it is truly free?  Of course we shouldn't be so naive, but people should be more honest in their advertising as well.  I would probably look at a free trial if the product being offered has substance and value for me.  Wouldn't you?

If you are up front with me, you will gain a whole lot more respect and trust from me, than if you are being deceptive.  Honesty is still the best policy and if we continue to act in that manner, we will see more positive results with our businesses.

Please forgive me if it seems like I'm going off on a tangent here but right is right and wrong is wrong.  Why waste someone's time and energy with some untruths about your business?  Why not just be upfront so everyone will know exactly what they are in for when they open your page?  Pretty simple, right?  I think so!

The next time you advertise an opportunity, try telling the WHOLE truth and see if it doesn't gain you more respect and better comments from your readers.  You will gain my respect for sure!

Thank you for reading!
Eddie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Being Fat!

Inviting Others To Participate

Why Broccoli?