Is there a problem with obesity?

Is there a problem with obesity?

Is there a problem with obesity?  I suppose you think I'm trying to be funny, but I'm not!  I am dead serious about this growing global problem that has become know as a disease and we need to put a stop to it immediately.  I don't know where you are weight wise, but I know I can stand to lose another 10 pounds. In doing so I will have more energy and feel better in all areas of my life, especially the way I look!  Now I know that this weight is not going to just fall off my body, therefore I will have to do something in order to get rid of it.  This means putting forth some effort!
I have recently discovered a 90 day challenge that is being offered by a weight loss company and from what I have seen and heard, it is literally changing thousands of lives physically.  I can actually see obesity, as we know it, being obliterated from this planet if thousands more take this to heart and are serious about their health.

I also know many individuals that go to the gym every single day to get rid of those ugly pounds and trying to keep them off.  I don't know one of them that is getting paid by the gym to lose those pounds.  Offering a monetary incentive is a very good way to help folks end this obesity and that's what this program does as well.

I know many of you have dieted on regular occasions, but the weight seemed to just creep back. With this program you can stay at the weight you desire or continue to lose until you reach your goal.  Once the fat is gone then you will possibly want to build muscle mass and this program has that product too.

I am going to take the challenge and I would love to know your thoughts about obesity and what needs to be done about it.  Like everything else, it has to start somewhere, so why not with me!

Respectfully submitted,
Eddie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Being Fat!

Inviting Others To Participate

Happy With Your Appearance?